Saturday, October 30, 2010

An Addendum (Only Really Helpful for Those With Little Boys)

I spent the afternoon in Toys 'R Us by myself. The plan was for me to look around and (potentially) purchase birthday and/or Christmas gifts for the boys. I couldn't resist adding this post to share what we got for them.

For our soon-to-be three-year-old:
We got a Hot Wheels track. He's obsessed with cars and we think he's going to love it.

For both boys for Christmas (ages 1 and 3):
We got a table top foosball table (see link below). It was only $25 and while it's recommended for ages 8-10, we think they're going to have fun just knocking the ball around with the little players.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4331148

If you have any ideas for little ones, or adults even, please feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment